Webinar Invitation: NIBRT & BCG on the essential I4.0 technologies to assist with manufacturing in the new C19 reality
NIBRT and Boston Consulting Group (BCG) are delighted to invite you to a webinar on Thursday 4th June at 10.30am BST / 11.30am CEST to discuss how 4.0 technologies can help mitigate the manufacturing challenges posed by COVID-19.
In January 2020 the Biopharma 4.0 Alliance, led by NIBRT and BCG, announced the opening of the world’s first innovation centre fully dedicated to biopharma operations. The innovation centre showcases the latest Industry 4.0 (I4.0) technologies in biopharma manufacturing, quality control, and training excellence and holds a number of potential solutions to maintaining operations in the wake of the pandemic.
During the webinar, BCG’s James Morton, Associate Director, and NIBRT’s Aoife Barron, Senior Bioprocessing Trainer, will discuss potential solutions to:
- Rapid diagnostic testing at site entrance
- Accessing remote expert support when required
- Remote site visits, audits and inspections
- Virtual training and upskilling of staff
- Remote approval of documentation
- Managing supply chain disruptions
- Computer vision & tracking for managing social distancing
- Digital tier board meetings & remote handover
Please register by using the link below
Please note this webinar is free of charge to NIBRT clients.