Webinar: ‘Optimising Cell Counting in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing’ 1 March 2022
Optimising Cell Counting in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
NIBRT are excited to announce our latest webinar ‘Optimising Cell Counting in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing’ by ChemoMetec in conjunction with NIBRT. In this webinar you will discover the importance of consistent cell counting and growth for manufacturing processes.
Day: Tuesday 1 March 2022
Time: 2.00 – 2.45pm (GMT)
• Adam Pritchard, PhD, Training Team Lead, NIBRT
• Adam Bergin, PhD Candidate, Cell Technology Group, NIBRT
• Annemieke Karyotis, PhD, Field Application Scientist, ChemoMetec
After the webinar you will know more about:
• Training and cell counting for biopharma manufacturing
• Considerations for cell counting from a GMP perspective – past, present and future
• Adopting a novel cell counting process – case study
If you can’t make it, register and you’ll get access to the recording after the webinar.
Please feel free to share the webinar with your peers.