Release of Training Catalogue for 2022
NIBRT are delighted to release our Training Catalogue for 2022.
The Catalogue features a broad range of training solutions to meet client’s learning requirements across all aspects of biopharma manufacturing.
Our training solutions include online, classroom and practical options delivered in our world class training facility.
Some of the highlights for the upcoming year include:
- Rapid development of training focused on the manufacture of the latest biopharma modalities including Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy and novel vaccines
- Continued expansion of the award winning NIBRT Online Academy, with over 50 modules now available
- The NIBRT Springboard+ programme providing 90% funding to those in employment looking to upskill
- New investments in our lyophilisation, fill finish and 4.0 training infrastructure
In 2021, the NIBRT training team were very pleased to safely deliver over 32,000 days of learning to more than 4,500 trainees. The Catalogue includes cases studies of the customised training programmes that were designed, developed and delivered to support:
- MSD Dunboyne Biologics state-of-the-art biologics manufacturing facility.
- MeiraGTx’s cGMP viral vector manufacturing facility and cGMP plasmid production facility in Shannon, Co. Clare, Ireland.
We were also pleased to welcome Korean-NIBRT and the Canadian Alliance for Skills and Training in Lifesciences (CASTL) to join our existing Global Partners in US, China and Australia.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any training queries you may have via email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.nibrt.ie or + 353 1215 8100
We look forward to another successful year in 2022.
Download Brochure NIBRT Training Catalogue 2022