New dates added to NIBRT’s Training Catalogue 2021
NIBRT is pleased to add new training dates to its 2021 Training Catalogue including updated content. The catalogue contains the largest range of courses ever offered by the Institute. In particular, NIBRT is offering new course dates on Cell and Gene Therapy and Vaccine Manufacturing training.
In 2020 NIBRT successfully delivered over 25,000 learning days to over 4,700 trainees. Our clients attend our competency based training for many reasons including state-of-the-art training facilities, customised solutions and subject matter expertise of NIBRT staff. In 2020, NIBRT fully re-engineered our training solutions to ensure comparability with strict social distancing protocols.
Building on NIBRT’s core focus in biopharma manufacturing operations, we are introducing a new selection of dates for the second half of 2021 including:
- Introduction to Cellular Immunotherapy and Introduction to Viral Vector Manufacture
- Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy and Fundamentals of Vaccine Manufacturing.
- Further expansion of NIBRT Online Academy, including eleven new courses coming soon
- The Biopharma 4.0 Innovation Centre for Operations at NIBRT tour with Boston Consulting Group
- The Siemens/NIBRT Data Champions Kickstarter training program
In addition, NIBRT continues to offer a comprehensive suite of education options from level 6-9 with both online and classroom options available. Free training programmes funded under Springboard+ initiative are also available.
You can download the new catalogue here.