Mid-Year Training Catalogue 2022
NIBRT is pleased to publish our mid-year 2022 training catalogue providing updated content and course dates for the second half of 2022.
The NIBRT training facility is a purpose built multi-functional building which replicates a modern bioprocessing facility. NIBRT’s pilot-production training facility remains at the centre of our training offering, and all our trainees spend time with subject matter experts in an engaged learning environment. In 2021, the NIBRT training team were very pleased to safely deliver over 32,000 days of learning to more than 4,500 trainees.
Our mid-year training catalogue provides information on the diverse range of training options available at NIBRT including:
- Customised training options
- Upcoming short courses and dates
- NIBRT Online Academy (NOA) course content
- Academic and Springboard+ courses
Some of the highlights of our new content include:
- New Short course – Introduction to Data Reliability and Integrity with ERA Sciences
- Continued expansion of our award winning NIBRT Online Academy (NOA) with the addition of two new courses – Introduction to Quality Control Testing and Cleanroom Behaviour
- Information on our expansion that will provide additional capability for the delivery of training programs supporting our new curriculum in Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) with accompanying new laboratory space for our research teams
- The NIBRT Springboard+ programme providing 90% funding to those in employment looking to upskill
- New investments in our lyophilisation, fill finish and 4.0 training infrastructure
Download Training Catalogue Here