Free & 90% Funded Springboard+ and HCI Programmes with NIBRT
NIBRT Springboard+ and HCI Programmes are Now Open for Applications
These highly subsidised programmes are designed to equip students with the necessary skills and expertise to kickstart or progress their careers in the high-growth biopharma sector. Gain a valuable and sought after qualification without the financial burden and future proof your career.
How much does the programme cost?
- 100% Funded for Unemployed Participants: Springboard+ provides free higher education courses for people who are unemployed.
- 90-100% Funded for Employed Participants: Programmes will be free for employed people on NFQ Level 6 courses. For employed participants on courses NFQ level 7 – 9, 90% of the course fee will be funded by the Government, with participants required to contribute just 10% of the fee.
How is the programme delivered?
Full-time and part-time study options available with courses starting from September 2023.
What NIBRT programmes are now open for applications?
- L6 Cert in Biopharma Processing
- L6 Cert in Aseptic Biopharmaceutical Operations
- L9 Cert in Commissioning, Qualification and Validation for Biologics
- L9 Postgraduate Diploma in Biopharmaceutical Validation and Digitalization
- L9 Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Validation Technology
How do I apply?
To begin your application process, simply click on the link below and apply directly to Springboard for the course that interests you the most. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!