Coronavirus NIBRT Policy
To all NIBRT Staff and Visitors
NIBRT would like to assure you that we are following the best available current advice and direction from the Health Service Executive with respect to prevention of the spread of the novel Coronavirus.
Essentially the advice directs that all staff and visitors practice;
- Maintain Social Distancing
- Good workplace hygiene
- Good hand hygiene
- Good respiratory hygiene
With respect to WORKPLACE hygiene, NIBRT Facilities are doing the following;
- At scheduled times, Cleaning and disinfection of Handles/push plates on doors, Taps/washbasins, Handrails and other commonly used surfaces with the recommended chemical Oxivir Plus Spray.
- Cleaning and disinfection is important to prevent the spread of this virus, Paying particular attention to surfaces touched by hands, using the correct chemicals and always following manufacturer’s instructions.
Ensure good practice with respect to PERSONAL hygiene;
- Hand hygiene is one of the best ways to prevent spread of the virus and to this end please continue to use the soaps provided and the hand sanitizers which are located throughout the facility.
- NIBRT strongly encourage all staff and visitors to follow the above procedure and indicate the location of these sanitizer dispensing units.
- If you find that a dispensing unit is empty, please alert facilities immediately.
Finally, please ensure good respiratory hygiene when you cough or sneeze by:
- Covering mouth & nose with a clean tissue.
- Disposing of tissue properly in a bin and sanitising your hands.
- If you don’t have a tissue, cough/sneeze into the bend of the elbow; not into your hands.
Your health and well-being is a top priority, we will continue to implement best current official advice to to minimise spread of this virus in what is a fast-changing situation.
Please keep up to date with Coronavirus by using the following links:-
At present our facility is open for essential business only. As such, we ask that prior to planning your visit to the site, you contact reception on 01 2158100 or e mail email@example.com to seek prior approval from your host/contact at NIBRT that your visit can be facilitated.