This intensive one and a half day course provides an introduction to the operation of DeltaV™ distributed control system within a biopharmaceutical batch manufacturing environment. This course will include both hands-on practical and theory components. During this course trainees will be introduced to the principles of process automation and control using DeltaV™ DCS. Topics include: Navigating DeltaV™, Alarm and Event Management, Batch Operation and Troubleshooting. Trainees will gain hands on practical experience working with stainless steel and disposable bioreactor systems within DeltaV™. Trainees will prepare, run and troubleshoot a simulated large scale cell culture bioprocess.
Course delivery method: Fully onsite in NIBRT
If you would like to book a place on this course please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to DeltaV™
Who should attend
This course is designed for operators, technical staff, engineers and managers wishing to improve their operational knowledge of DeltaV™ DCS within a biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
Key topics covered
- Overview of automation and control systems in biopharma
- Basic control theory in the context of DeltaV™ DCS
- Navigating DeltaV™ DCS
- DeltaV™ batch operation and troubleshooting
- Alarms and Events Management
- Regulation automation systems in cGMP environments
- Describe the benefits that process automation bring to biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Obtain the general skill and knowledge to operate and troubleshoot a bioprocess using DeltaV™ DCS
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory guidance that supports Automation and control system in a cGMP environment.