The National Institute for Bioprocessing Research and Training (‘NIBRT’) is a global centre of excellence, headquartered in Dublin that provides training and research solutions to the global biopharmaceutical manufacturing sector.
NIBRT arose from an innovative collaboration between University College Dublin, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin City University and the Institute of Technology, Sligo, with core funding by the Government of Ireland through Ireland’s inward investment agency, IDA Ireland.
NIBRT’s 6,500 M² facility has 90+ employees currently and houses fully operational pilot plants for biologics manufacturing training to industry and education as well as multiple research laboratories focussed on biopharmaceuticals manufacturing research.
Shada Warreth, Senior Training Manager
2 year fixed term contract
Open for applications
As soon as available (position to be filled as soon as possible)
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary and excellent suite of benefits including pension, private health insurance, income protection scheme, 25 days annual leave plus up to 3 additional company days off, generous training and career development supports, flexible working hours and work from home set up supported.
The purpose of this role is to track and control the management and storage of NIBRT’s extensive biopharmaceutical training material such as lectures and practical training handouts, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records (MBRs), Training Protocols and updating periodically for formatting, editing, and revision control. The successful candidate will participate as a member of the wider NIBRT Training Team and will support the Training Director and the training team across all relevant areas.
- Responsible for the control and management and filing of NIBRT’s training material such as training curricula and SOPs in compliance with an internal record retention plan on SharePoint.
- Issues, reviews, reconciles and archives all training related documentation
- Works with the training team and other relevant departments to ensure documents are controlled and stored in a regular manner including the ongoing development of a labelled schedule and tracking system on Sharepoint
- Understands record requirements and ensures effective resolution of electronic record management system queries or requests
- Identifies improvements to archiving procedures and implements those identified to improve efficiency and streamline the record archival and retrieval process
- Attends internal meetings and supports the training team on implementing the SharePoint migration project
- Gathers meaningful metrics for the archival process and critically evaluates the data gathered to be used to drive improvement measures and efficiencies
- Communicates deliverables clearly with management and stakeholders on a regular basis
- Liaises with NIBRT clients for sharing of NIBRT data in a controlled manner as required
- File documents in physical and/or electronic copies
- Potential to coordinate the resourcing/scheduling activities of NIBRT’s client training courses
- Performs record destruction at the end of the retention period for both client and third-party business partners as necessary
- Provides support and training to staff on the data storage platform
- Prepare or assist with ad-hoc project reports as required
- Undertake other relevant duties that may be assigned by manager
- Certification and/or experience in Project Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management with adherence to deadlines and ability to manage their own schedule and prioritise tasks
- Strong sense of ownership over responsibilities and ability to complete tasks within time constraints
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work with people at all levels
- Experience of document systems within life-science
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
Required Skills & Competencies
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and SharePoint
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organisation skills
How To Apply?
To apply for this position please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name and the position which you are applying for in the subject line. Please note that the successful candidate may be required to supply parchments of degrees/qualifications/work permits.
Informal enquiries can be made in confidence by contacting email@example.com
NIBRT is an Equal Opportunities Employer.